Dr. Estelle Genevieve Doux
Dr. Geneviève Doux practices exclusively aesthetic medicine, is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, registered with the order of doctors and consultant to mainstream media. Specializing in the rejuvenation of the face and body.
Master the latest technologies and remain attentive to the latest innovations in the medical sector. Expert in her field and is responsible for practical and theoretical teaching. Also practicing at the Alphand clinic in Paris, 16th arrondissement.
- Morphological and anti-aging medicine
- Gynecological rejuvenation.
- French Doctor's orders
- Association of Aesthetic Medicine, (AFME)
- University degree of doctor (faculty of MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of morphological and anti-aging medicine (PARIS - LYON)
- OF. of medical dietetics (MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of gynecological rejuvenation (PARIS)
- OF. of Hydrology (MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of Bacteriology (MONTPELLIER)
- Expert physician for pharmaceutical laboratory
- Editor for specialized sections dedicated to aesthetic medicine
- Cosmetic range formulation Male and Female
Dr. Béatrice Lafarge-Claoue
Daughter of aesthetic surgeons (Charles and Bernard CLAOUÉ),
I evolve in a positive and creative world where the search for a better being for oneself must obviously shine on others.
RÉFÉRENCES & DIPLÔMES
- Spécialiste en Chirurgie Cervico Facial
- Spécialiste Qualifié en Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et Esthétique
- Diplôme de Réparation Juridique du Dommage Corporel
- Membre de la Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique
- Membre de la Société Américaine de Chirurgie Plastique
- Membre de la Société de Médecine Esthétique
- Présidente de la Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique
Ugo Doux is a natural leader and has the total knowledge of all steps from production to distribution and collection of customer reviews in order to keep the products with high quality and high customer satisfaction.
He has studied design and fabrics in Paris and worked for high-end companies within fashion like Thom Brown.