Dr. Estelle Genevieve Doux
Dr. Geneviève Doux practices exclusively aesthetic medicine, is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, registered with the order of doctors and consultant to mainstream media. Specializing in the rejuvenation of the face and body.
Master the latest technologies and remain attentive to the latest innovations in the medical sector. Expert in her field and is responsible for practical and theoretical teaching. Also practicing at the Alphand clinic in Paris, 16th arrondissement.
- Morphological and anti-aging medicine
- Gynecological rejuvenation.
- French Doctor's orders
- Association of Aesthetic Medicine, (AFME)
- University degree of doctor (faculty of MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of morphological and anti-aging medicine (PARIS - LYON)
- OF. of medical dietetics (MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of gynecological rejuvenation (PARIS)
- OF. of Hydrology (MONTPELLIER)
- OF. of Bacteriology (MONTPELLIER)
- Expert physician for pharmaceutical laboratory
- Editor for specialized sections dedicated to aesthetic medicine
- Cosmetic range formulation Male and Female
Dr. Béatrice Lafarge-Claoue
Daughter of aesthetic surgeons (Charles and Bernard CLAOUÉ),
I evolve in a positive and creative world where the search for a better being for oneself must obviously shine on others.
RÉFÉRENCES & DIPLÔMES
- Spécialiste en Chirurgie Cervico Facial
- Spécialiste Qualifié en Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et Esthétique
- Diplôme de Réparation Juridique du Dommage Corporel
- Membre de la Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique
- Membre de la Société Américaine de Chirurgie Plastique
- Membre de la Société de Médecine Esthétique
- Présidente de la Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique
Per has studied Marketing and Advertising at RMI-Berghs in Stockholm, todays Berghs School of communication. He has been working in IT/Telecom as an architect, developer and consultant in many countries around the world.
This is a challenge for me to marketing aesthetic creams. In order to sell something I really need to believe in the products. And yes! I do after I have talked to numerous customers.
This possibility started for me in a very different way.
I met Doctor Estelle Genevieve Doux in Zimbabwe when I was on a safari with my son. She recommended me to use the After Shave, Sascha, in order to protect my skin. I did so and I was very pleased with the result. I felt younger, more fresh and a bit more alive for the same reasons. I asked about the origin of the After Shave and the other creams as I had never heard about the brand before.
Soon I asked friends and people in the business of aesthetic creams to test the creams, I was also visiting Pharmacies in South of France and asked them about reviews from customers. The feedback was very surprising as all the feedback about the creams has been only positive from both the pharmacies and the customers. I could see that I could be a link for other people to feel a bit smoother and younger.
It has been very interesting to learn about this small but very effective laboratory and how they have managed to create such a high quality product for the rejuvenation and beauty of men and women.
My job is to communicate and to spread the message about the creams and their benefits. Easy and challenging at the same time.
It is of course our technical director Dr. Estelle Genevieve Doux and our technical advisor Dr. Béatrice Lafarge-Claoue that makes these creams stand out from the rest. It is their knowledge and experience that is packed in each jar.
I hope that you can take your time to test the products and give feedback to help others to improve their daily life by feeling more fresh and younger.
We are cream nerds. Join us!
Ugo Doux is a natural leader and has the total knowledge of all steps from production to distribution and collection of customer reviews in order to keep the products with high quality and high customer satisfaction.
He has studied design and fabrics in Paris and worked for high-end companies within fashion like Thom Brown.